This Spring we want to:
- take off the snow plow and put the mowing deck on the tractor
- replace the basement windows & turn the old coal chute into a window
- replace the broken living room window
- strip the paint off the front door, stain it, and put on the new door knocker
- completely rework the front porch (this is the Big Project for my 9 days of Spring Break)
- spray paint (with ORB [oil rubbed bronze] spray paint) the front railings
- spray paint the mailbox to match the railings, fix the mailbox post
- plant everywhere! Let there be garden beds all around the house! Let there be a living privacy fence!
- put grass seed all around the well head & the north side of the garage where ComEd messed it all up
- powerwash the house
- wash the windows
- regravel the driveway (this might not happen but I really want it to)
Then we'll move in, get married, and get going on our Dreaming & Scheming projects!